Come Back Kids (CBK) is an independent study program for students age 13 (9th grade) and up who wish to re-enroll in a high school educational program.
We require only 200 credits to earn your high school diploma!
Students receive the opportunity to:
- Complete high school graduation requirements/credits
- Prepare for the High School Equivalency Exam
- Take dual enrollment courses at community college
- Have access to a-g approved courses
- Create an individual learning plan
- Enroll in Career Technical Education (CTE) courses
- Participate in College Connection program
- Have exposure to high-tech, high-demand careers
- Participate in leadership opportunities
- Have access to 24 locations
- Attend a graduation ceremony and senior event
Student Resources & Reports to the Community
CBK School Calendar for Parents and Students 2019-2020 | 2019-20 ELAC/SAC/LCAP Meeting Calendar
Title IX | School Employee Code of Conduct
CBK School Safety Plan 2018-2019 | Parent Rights and Responsibilities 2017-2018
Careers with CBK
The Come Back Kids Charter school operates under the authority of the Riverside County Superintendent of Schools with the goal of preparing students for future success by providing a supportive school environment that focuses on increasing academic and pro-social skills, and foundational college and career experiences.
CBK offers many rewarding job opportunities for both credentialed educators and certificated support and management staff. Hiring for CBK is done through the Riverside County Office of Education Personnel Services Division. Information on employment and salary schedules can be found on the RCOE employment page. And current CBK job openings are posted on EdJoin.org.