FREE MENTAL HEALTH RESOURCES FOR CBK STUDENTS AND FAMILIES
CBK students and families have access to many different mental health resources. Students and families can choose from a variety of different options. Click on the buttons below to learn about the free resources available. Help is just a click away. If you or someone you know are currently experiencing an emergency situation, please call 9-1-1 for immediate assistance.
Behavioral Health Therapist
- Individual Counseling
- Social-Emotional Learning
- Rehabilitation Plan
- Family Counseling
- Group Counseling
CareSolace – 24/7 Referral Support
- CareSolace connects CBK students and their families with providers that treat mental health and/or substance abuse disorders in minutes.
- CareSolace is a free, completely confidential service CBK offers to their students and their families whenever they’re in need of support. Referrals are made for individuals with medical coverage/insurance and no medical coverage/insurance.
- CareSolace is available 24 hours per day, 7 days per week. The Care Concierge team is standing by: Phone – (888) 515-0595, Email – email@example.com, or Videochat.
The Riverside County Office of Education has partnered with the Riverside Latino Commission to provide mental health services for Riverside County students, families, schools, and the community. For more information about CAREspace, please contact 951-276-CARE (2273) to speak with someone from the CAREspace team.
24/7 Crisis Support
- If you are experiencing thoughts of suicide or are concerned about a friend call or text 988 from your cell phone to the 988 SUICIDE AND CRISIS LIFELINE IMMEDIATELY
Mental Health Urgent Care Centers
- Anyone needing mental health services can also walk into a Riverside County Mental Health Urgent Care location