Why be a Student Leader?
Do you have a heart for helping others?
Do you enjoy working with others?
Do you like hearing others’ ideas?
Do you want to socialize and meet new classmates?
Do you want to become a stronger team player?
Would you want to attend community and school events ?
As a student leader, you will have the opportunity to:
- Learn how to manage and create a business
- Give back to local communities
- Be a CBK Student Ambassador
- Collaborate with other CBK students, teachers and staff
- Meet fellow CBK students from all CBK sites
- Meet community organizations
- Team building
- Earn up to 10 Student Leadership elective credits
During the 2021-22 school year, CBK leadership students and staff volunteered at the Riverside County Office of Education Winter Wonderland and Holiday Gift Giveaway event for foster and homeless youth. You will see some of the CBK crew in the event video below!
Monthly leadership meetings:
Leadership meetings are held once a month on Thursdays. Transportation from your CBK site to the meeting site will be provided. Additional meetings to meet the needs of our outreach will be scheduled with the input of our student leaders.
Fall 2022 Meeting Dates:
- Thursday August 25th; 10AM –Zoom Meet n Greet
- TBD/TBA– Leadership team building trip/event
- Thursday September 15th; 10AM Meeting @TBD
- Thursday October 13th; 10AM Meeting @TBD
- Thursday November 17th; 10AM Meeting @TBD
- Thursday December 15th; 10AM Meeting @TBD
Spring 2023 Meeting Dates:
- Thursday January 12th; 10AM Meeting @TBD
- Thursday February 16th; 10AM Meeting @TBD
- Thursday March 16th; 10AM @TBD
- Thursday April 13th; 10AM @TBD
- Friday December 2nd– Santa’s Light Parade @ Temecula Old Town
- Saturday December 10th– City of Perris Holiday Parade @ Perris downtown
- Sunday December 11th– Corona Elks Children’s Holiday Party @ Corona Elks Lodge; 912 E. 6th Street, Corona 92879
- Sunday December 18th – Veterans Holiday Party @ Corona Elks Lodge