Why be a Student Leader?
Do you have a heart for helping others?
Do you enjoy working with others?
Do you like hearing others ideas?
Do you want to socialize and meet new classmates?
Do you want to become a stronger team player?
Would you like to attend community and school events via Zoom?
As a student leader, you will have the opportunity to:
- Collaborate with other CBK students and staff via Zoom
- Meet Fellow CBK Students
- Meet community organizations via Zoom
- Team Building
- Earn up to 10 Student Leadership Elective Credits
- and, Be a part of a CBK Student Leadership “book club”, with discussion and class involvement for socializing with your peers via Zoom.
Monthly leadership meetings:
All leadership meetings will be held via Zoom once a month on Tuesdays, until further notice for the 2020-2021 school year.
- September 15th 10 a.m. – 1 p.m.
- October 20th 10 a.m. – 1 p.m.
- November 17th 10 a.m. – 1 p.m.
- December 15th 10 a.m. – 1 p.m.
- January 19th 10 a.m. – 1 p.m.
- February 16th 10 a.m. – 1 p.m.
- March 16th 10 a.m. – 1 p.m.
- April 20th 10 a.m. – 1 p.m.