Step One: Attend a CBK online Orientation. If you would like to request an in person orientation, please call 877-RCOE-CBK.
Step Two: A registration link will be sent to the email you provided in the CBK Orientation Survey. Parent/Guardian/Adult Student will have 72 hours to complete the online registration.
To expedite the enrollment process, it is helpful if you obtain*:
- shot records if under 18 years
- Special Education documents, if applicable
- birth certificate, or other proof of age*
*”Proof of age shall be required of all enrolling students. The legal evidences of age, in order of desirability, are a birth certificate, baptismal certificate, passport, immigration certificate, Bible record or affidavit from the parent/guardian.
- * Please note that this is not a requirement for enrollment. Providing these records at the time of enrollment can eliminate the days it may take to receive your records from your previous institution.
Step Three: Once registration is complete, a confirmation email will be sent to you and to the Attendance Registration Technician (ART). Once the ART has received the confirmation, the student will be pre-registered and emailed a date for the first appointment with their teacher. Enrollment will be complete once students turn in their first assignment to their teacher.
If you need further assistance, please contact your CBK ART below by the letter of your last name:
- Students with last names that begin with A-M, please contact Marisa Becerril at 951-826-6554
- Students with last names that begin with N-Z, please contact Rachel Dryden at 951-826-4563
For additional program details Call 877-RCOE-CBK.